Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Some awesome!

 


Dear Universe. It's Margaret here, a. k. a. The Glass Character. Now listen up. I know you're the centre of everything, in fact you encompass everything that is, was, and ever shall be. Your bounds are limitless and your scope and breadth are unknown. But I know you have time for me and what I want today: and what I want today is "some awesome"! 

Never mind that no one really knows what "some awesome" means. I am totally open to it! I believe the Universe grants my every wish because I am the centre of it. Not just the world, the solar system, the galaxy, etc.: THE UNIVERSE. Everything that exists in all Creation is here to serve me, and me alone, and I am "totally open" to having the sum total of everything that exists serve up "some awesome" for me today.

I don't even have to ask. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments