Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Squick-Fest: weird and creepy Halloween gifs




Everybody's talkin' at me. . .




Speechless




    
           "Did you run out of kleenex again, Morgus?"
"No, Master. I'm trying to solve the crossword puzzle with my nose."


(Do you think they know I'm gay?)

"I dropped my flute down the sewer. Again."


A strange medieval dance called the Playing Card Shuffle.







The horror couple of all time:

Elsa Lanchester as Bride of Frankenstein and

Charles Laughton as Quasimodo,

who first uttered these immortal words:




"Hand over the Sour Patch Kids, or I'll egg your windows!"
 

Visit Margaret's Amazon Author Page!


3 comments:

  1. Gotta love Elsa's 'do. The Nefertiti look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that movie again, by the way - Turner Classics had a vintage horror-fest - and the only thing I don't like about Bride of Frankenstein is that she doesn't come on until the last few minutes. Worth waiting for, however. I also watched Son of Frankenstein, one of the few worthy sequels, and noticed there were a lot of elements in it that were parodied in Young Frankenstein (my fave comedy), such as the "inspector" with the weird accent and the wooden arm. Even the darts game!

    ReplyDelete

Comments